All diamonds at Mornington Park are closed until at least the week of May 9th due to wet fields. There is potential for this to be delayed even further depending on weather. The City of London will let us know when the diamonds are open. Stay tuned to our news and your email. We will notify you when we are allowed to start practices.
Thank you for your patience.